1. Write a Note - Customers love personalization and customization. Nobody wants to be treated as ordinary. Go the extra mile and spend the extra time to distribute personal thank you cards to customers.
2. Share facts/tips - Use blogs, posts, pod-casts, webinars, coaching, etc to share important and valuable information with your customers. Be the 'go to' person for quick facts/tips. Build trust and creditable by showing your customers you are an expertise in a niche market.
3.Send a gift - Send free gift cards, flyers, cookies, etc to your customers. Be creative and do research to find out what your customers interests are.
4. Offer a surprise upgrade - Pick a few orders and add extra items or services to their order. Did one of your customers choose the cheapest service you offer? Upgrade their service free of charge.
5. Honor an Achievement - Do you sell fitness clothes? Are you a make up artist? Celebrate a client who recently reached their fitness goal or a client who recently passed a cosmetology exam.
6. Celebrate a Major Milestone - Have you reached a certain amount of followers? Hit a large number of page views. Celebrate with the public! Let customers know you appreciate their support.
How to Silence the Fear of Discomfort When Starting a New Business
How To Choose The Right Business For You
8 Reasons Your Business Is Failing On Instagram
How to Define Your Target Audience
Top 10 Reasons Why You Need A Website
Social Media Got Everybody Thinking Entrepreneurship Is Easy
Why Free Products Work
How to Create a Killer Instagram Bio
How to Create a USP
Why Gift Certificates Can Be Better Than Coupons
How to avoid the "no time" excuses
The Reasons Why Small Businesses Fail
6 Ways to Show Appreciation to Your Customers
What is a brand and why is it so important?
Turn email subscribers into buyers
5 Easy Ways to Increase Online Sales